Pitch to Empower: 5 Pitches That Build Influence in the Media
SO PUMPED. 🙌🏻 My “Pitch to Empower” guide is now available for download. Grab your copy now from the link below!
The inspiration for this guide was motivated by an inner dialogue I’ve had as I’ve noticed how this year has transformed in the digital space. We use social media & other digital outlets as a means to share our voice, our experiences, & our opinions, but having the intention for positive change is what should drive influence each & every day.
When it comes to sharing on social media & sending pitches on behalf of your brand, I want you to think about the following questions…
- What actions do you take in your life & business that inspire change for good in others?
- How do/can you use your expertise as a means to give back through purpose-driven action versus validation/return?
- How can you empower others & yourself through connection?
Does empowering conscious actions for content & pitches feel like a mystery to you? Then what’s what I am here for! Sign up for my e-newsletter to get a copy of this guide & learn my five (5) types of pitches that build influence in the media to empower audiences for the better.
5 Types of Pitches That Build Influence in the Media:
1. Inspiration: How can you inspire?
2. Education: What can others learn from you?
3. Conversation: How can you spark a conversation?
4. Connection: How can we connect with you?
5. Promotion: What can you offer?
Sign up for our e-newsletter and download your guide here.
To learn more about how to empower conscious media through your PR & publicity initiatives, join my Facebook group!